April 1, 2013
Staff Applications Open
May 1, 2013
Priority Registration Opens
September 1, 2013
Background Guides Posted
October 30, 2013
Priority Registration Deadline
We are pleased to announce that American Airlines is the official air carrier of CIMUN X. Groups and individuals traveling to the conference are eligible for discounted airfare using promo code 65D2BL . If you have any questions regarding travel, please feel free to contact us.
Register for CIMUN
This form is only for schools looking to register for CIMUN. Delegate and staff accounts will be created once assignments are finalized.
1. Create a New Account: Enter your primary advisor email and password in the section below. You will use these credentials to access the Faculty area of the CIMUN site. You will also be asked to indicate the number of delegates and advisors you will be bringing. This number may be modified until December 1st.
2. Indicate your Country and Committee Preferences: Countries at CIMUN are assigned using a lottery procedure based on each school's preferences and delegation size. You can view which countries are represented in each committee in our Committee Matrix. Each school is also guaranteed at least two positions in our Cabinet committees, which provide an additional challenge for the most experienced delegates.
3. Review the CIMUN Financial Policy: The CIMUN financial policy outlines the important fees, deadlines, and terms for the conference. Please remember that CIMUN fees are all-inclusive, and include hotel costs, as well as a plated banquet dinner on Thursday night. By submitting your registration, you agree to be bound by these the terms of this agreement. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at info(at)cimun.org or 1-877-89-MUNDO.
4. Submit Your Registration: Once submitted, a member of the CIMUN Secretariat will be in touch with you to answer any questions that you may have and welcome you to the conference. You will also immediately gain access to the Faculty resources on the CIMUN site, which will provide an important snapshop of your entire account.
5. Changing Your Delegate or Faculty Numbers: If you would like to modify the number of delegates and faculty advisors that you are planning to bring to the conference, please submit a request through the Faculty Central section of the CIMUN site. Please note that refunds will only be provided until December 1st. If such changes bring your delegation size below the minimums for your countries, you may be asked to drop one of more of them.
Please Note: Only a Faculty Advisor may register a delegation for CIMUN. Since the delegate count estimates provided here are used to plan important conference resources, we ask that you only register if you intend to attend this year's conference. If are a student or Advisor who would like more information on CIMUN, feel free to contact us at info(at)cimun.org or 1-877-89-MUNDO. We appreciate your consideration.